Patient Participation Events
Please view our Reception waiting room notice board for regular updates on local community events and notices and current health promotions.
- Week commencing 25 March 2019 - St Richard's Hospice
- St Richard's Hospice to hold a stand in our Reception waiting room to raise awareness of the hospice
- Wednesday 20 February 2019 - Living Well for a Healthier Memory
- Please come along to this free event from 10.00am to 3.00pm at Evesham Town Hall where demonstrations, talks and information will be made available from local support groups and services please see attached for further information
- January 2019 - PPG representatives patient appointment survey
- PPG representatives to conduct quarterly patient appointment survey in the Reception waiting room
- Saturday 17 November 2018 - Practice 'flu clinic drop morning in with Patient Participation Group sign up
- Patients invited to come into the Practice to have their 'flu immunisation and to find out more information about our PPG
- Tuesday 30 October 2018 - PPG representatives patient appointment survey
- Friday 19 October 2018 - Breast Cancer awareness
- Merstow Green Medical Practice Wear it Pink Day to help raise breast cancer awareness
- Saturday 13 October 2018 - Merstow Green Medical Practice Severn Valley Walk for St Richard's Hospice, Worcester
- Members of staff from Merstow Green Medical Practice walk 14 miles along the Severn Valley Way to help raise funds for St Richard's Hospice in Worcester raising a fantastic £600!
- Week commencing 1 October 2018 - St Richard's Hospice
- St Richard's Hospice hold a stand in our Reception waiting room to raise awareness of the hospice
- Friday 21 September 2018 - Genes for Jeans
- Merstow Green Medical Practice wear jeans to help raise Genes for Jeans awareness
- Week commencing 13 August 2018 - Marie Curie
- Marie Curie hold a stand in our Reception waiting room to raise awareness
- Week commencing 18 June 2018 - Pulmonary Rehab Week
- Members of the Worcestershire County COPD Team hold a stand in our Reception waiting room to raise awareness of their service - see below for further information
- Thursday 7 June 2018 - PPG representatives patient appointment survey
NEW COPD Clinic at Merstow Green Medical Practice
We are pleased to announce that the Worcestershire COPD Team will be holding a COPD Clinic at the Practice most Tuesdays commencing from 11 September 2018. The COPD Team will be offering physiotherapy and nurse appointments for complex COPD patients and home visits for those patients who are unable to attend the Practice.
Please discuss with your clinician if you would like to be referred into this service. Your appointment will be sent to you from the Worcestershire COPD Team to attend the Practice.
NEW GP Telephone Consultation Service
From 1 May 2018 we have introduced a new GP telephone consultation service:
- We listened to feedback and have devised this system as a solution to the issues raised
- You will be able to get assessed sooner than our previous system allowed
- If you need to be seen face to face, the GP will book that appointment for you
- If you require further investigations, this will be arranged following your telephone consultation saving you time
- You will not have to come to the Practice unnecessarily
- You will be accommodated within 2 weeks of your initial contact with the Practice
- We welcome feedback, positive or negative, please let us know your thoughts.
Please GP Telephone Consultations Changes for further information.